Saturday, February 15, 2020

A Fox Afloat

A little no line coloring for this happy day of Lawn Fawn's release week.  I used Lawn Fawn's new Jellyfish ink to stamp out these two from the new Really High Five stamp set and last year's Butterfly Kisses stamp set.  I am so excited about that ink - no need for generation stamping, and the color works in with everything!  I even stamped out the balloon strings with it and just drew over them with a Prismacolor pencil (along with their eyes and mouths).

Copics:W00,0,1,2,3,4, E11,13,15,43, R02,05, Y00,11,13,15, B0000,000
Prismacolor Pencil: 1056 70% Warm Grey

I hope you're enjoying release week!
Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

14 comments:

  1. Just when I think I've seen the best of your colouring, Kara, you go and better yourself! Wonderful scene ... those little foxes are adorable ... I can almost stretch out and stroke that soft fur! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh...these guys are sooooo cute. Might be the cutest foxes ever. Your coloring is sublime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is amazing with your beautiful storybook coloring!!!! It makes one forget that it is a stamped image and appears to be a hand-drawn image. You totally blew me away with your coloring. 😍😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is INCREDIBLE! What a beautiful no-line coloring you did. I can't get enough of these little foxes. They seem furry and textured. I am just absolutely blown away. So amazing. And, HI to you in Appleton! My aunt and cousin live there. I live in the Pacific Northwest but have visited Appleton many times while visiting extended family. Go Pack Go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I love your coloring. It brings a whole new level of charm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So perfectly colored, Kara. Those fox are so cute and you brought them to life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so adorable! I just love your no-line coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woowww!!! Really it looks a like a story book page... Fabulous job I love no line colouring foxy... 😍🤗

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH I'm so happy to see these in my inbox, and my IG feed!! So exceptionally fabulous, Kara!! [even Tom thought so!]
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great! Do you have any videos for no line coloring?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I've said it before, but your coloring should be in children's books. Oh my goodness Kara, this is the sweetest card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your colouring is mind blowing Kara!

    ReplyDelete