Thursday, August 20, 2020

Land Ho! Be on the Lookout for more Shari Bresciani with Purple Onion Designs!

I don't think this cat saw it coming from up there in his makeshift crow's nest.  It's a little late for him to call out, "Land Ho!"
I stamped and masked the raft, sail, cat, and flag with selective masking to create one very tall contraption for this pirate.  They were then colored with Copic markers.
I masked all the images and the beach and then ink blended the background with Distress Oxides.  Finally, I stamped the sentiment.

Supplies:
Purple Onion Designs Stamps: Francois, Sail and Flag, Wood Raft, Pirate-ments
Copic Markers: V20,22,25,28, YR07,15,61, R35, Y21,23,26, C00,0,1, E11,13,34,37,40,41,51
Distress Oxides: Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin, Ripe Persimmon, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Salty Ocean

The anniversary sale is still going on over at Purple Onion Designs!

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

10 comments:

  1. This is totally adorable Kara! Your little pirates contraption is genius. I love the ink blended background and that cat..... I can't even..... So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A masterpiece of masking for his voyage. That sky is awesome and the contraption is wonderful. Even the "lookout" is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little cat sure has a gorgeous sky in his world, Kara ... it suits his quirky and oh so cute pirate raft contraption wonderfully! He must need something so high to catch the flying fish!! Such fun! Big hugs and bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous color and the cat image is super fun and cute! Love the surprise landing and wonderful masking! A very creative fun card, Kara!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kara!!! Not only did you make me smile, you brought home a memory of the Crow's Nest my dad built for us when I was a little girl!!
    Fabulous, I'm tellin' ya!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cat just cracks me up Kara...I love, LOVE the expression on his face! Cute, CUTE card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooh, thank you SO much for the smile and the giggle!! This is marvelous Kara and just as cute as it can be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outstanding design and coloring, Kara.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeek! I love this! You are so talented

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously! This is my favourite slim line card ever! ....I don't need more stamps... I don't need more stamps... I don't need more stamps... who am I kidding lol.

    ReplyDelete