Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Gingerbread House Reveal Wheel

When I was a little girl, I didn't like the story of the gingerbread man.  He didn't seem very nice.  I suppose if everybody wanted to eat my head off, I wouldn't be so nice either.

Thankfully, these Tiny Gingerbread people are contained in the house.  I love the versatility of the new Build-A-House Gingerbread Add-on.  There are so many was it can be decorated!  I added a snowy walkway and lined it with gumdrops.  The gumdrop wreath is from the Christmas Build-A-House Add-on.  All of the white trim and Guava cardstock details were coated in Glossy Accents.

Have a look at the Lawn Fawn blog for many great examples using the new Tiny Gingerbread and Gingerbread House Add-on! 

Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Stamps:  Tiny Gingerbread
Dies:  Build-A-House, Build-A-House Gingerbread Add-on, Build-A-House Christmas Add-on, Reveal Wheel, Reveal Wheel House Add-on, Simple Wave Borders
Ink: Jet Black, Distress Ink Gathered Twigs
Paper: Let It Shine 6x6, Guava, Kraft, Sparkle Pixie Dust, Sparkle Spring, White
Other:  Reveal Wheel House Add-on Template, Glossy Accents, Signo white gel pen
Copics:  R35,37, E30,31,33,35

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

8 comments:

  1. This is just too CUTE my friend! And I didn't like the story when I was a kid either, so you're not alone there! However, I did love eating and making gingerbread cookies!! Kinda funny that we both posted gingerbread houses today...great minds thinking alike, right??!! Hugs my friend! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just see you losing yourself when making these sweet, very detailed, and very fun designs with Lawn Fawn, Kara. This is darling! Those gumdrops look so realistic that now I have a craving!! Miss you! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweet ginger in the window!! What a cute house!! Love all the pretty color and details!! Every Christmas my son requests gingerbread cookies, yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a blast with this one Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sweet and scrumptious gingerbread scene is so much cuter than the original tale, Kara ... it looks positively edible ... and so fun with the changing figures in the window! Big hugs and bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable and yummy to boot. I love how you decorated everything and the wheel rotating all the different images is so cute.

    ReplyDelete