Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Lawn Fawn's Inspiration Week Continues!

Let's have a conversation about conversation hearts!  Do you love 'em, hate 'em?  It's kinda like candy corn in that way.  I love the nostalgia of them, and I'd probably eat them if the chocolate was all gone.

Lawn Fawn came out with a great stencil duo to recreate those conversation hearts.  These little mice are having fun peeking out from behind the large ones that come with the Scalloped Slimline sets.  Okay, maybe they are nibbling on them, but they have washed their paws!


 

Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Stamps:  Love Poems
Dies:  Scalloped Slimline with Hearts: Portrait and Landscape, Love Poems
Stencils:  Conversation Hearts
Paper: Raspberry, Ballet Slippers, Sticky Note, Cilantro, White
Ink:  Jet Black, Yeti, Distress Ink Picked Raspberry, Milled Lavender, Spun Sugar, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Dried Marigold

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

7 comments:

  1. Too cute Kara! And I'd rather have chocolate too, but if it was all gone and conversation hearts were all that was left... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no, no, it's not time for Valentines yet! I can't cope. Haven't finished my Christmas cards yet and I'm working so hard. This, however, is so cute. I love the mice peeking (or nibbling) over the big hearts. You can't wear a mask while nibbling but I'm happy to know they washed their hands. I can't keep up with your cards, Kara. I love that center picture window card so much and thank you for the information about the axolotl. I had not heard of that and he is a cute one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo sooo cute, and i love that LF is ahead of the game and getting Valentine stuff out there earlier. I need two months lead time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've gotta say, I'm not a fan of the candy conversations hearts... your card on the other hand rates right up there with chocolate!! So CUTE Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Valentine card is so so cute!! Love all the pretty pastel hearts and the darling mice! And, I’m with you for I prefer chocolate over the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I just love all your pretty candy hearts! I agree with you that I'd rather have chocolate too. I would keep a box of these just for decoration on Valentine's day. The warmth of the nostalgia is greater than my taste buds. haha! But I love your sweet, sweet card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I love them but love chocolate more. Such adorable cards, Kara. I just wanted to thank you for the sweet little kitty card. It amazes me that you created this complicated interactive card for your Christmas card. It's hard enough to get one layer cards done. Fun card and thanks again. Merry Christmas, my friend.

    ReplyDelete