Saturday, January 16, 2021

A Yeti Slimline Shaker Valentine | Video!

Yeti or not, Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and these two yetis are ready:

 
I love the new scallop slimline dies from Lawn Fawn!  The top panel is cut from white cardstock and craft foam so that the middle heart could be turned into a shaker.  The background was created by scribbling Zig Clean Color brush markers on watercolor paper, and blending them together with a paint brush and water.

 
 
I created a video to show how this card came together.  You can watch it here, on Lawn Fawn's YouTube channel, or on my YouTube channel:
 

Thank you so much for watching, pressing the like button, and subscribing to my channel!

Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Stamps: Yeti or Not
Dies:  Scalloped Slimline with Hearts: Landscape, Hugs and Kisses Line Border
Other: Chunky Glitter, Acetate, Jet Black Ink
Zig Clean Color Brush Markers: Lt. Blue, Pink, Violet, Lt. Violet, Persian Blue
Copics: B000,00,01, BV01, RV00,02, V04

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

5 comments:

  1. Your Yetti's are ADORABLE Kara and I'm loving the shaker in the center too! Your background reminds me of tie-dye and I LOVE it! FUN and very creative card my friend! Hope you're having a great weekend?!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful sweet card with the yeti images...too cute!! Love the gorgeous color, too!! A wonderful Valentine card, Kara!! Have a great weekend, hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeti's always make me smile, then add a shaker and it just got better lol. Can't wait to see your video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they a cute pair! This is a fun shaker card, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you blended those colors together and made this pretty slim line card. A fun sentiment and cute yeti's.

    ReplyDelete