Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Camouflaged Chameleons Modified Double Slider | Video!


 These chameleons really know how to blend in:

Lawn Fawn's One In a Chameleon and its Flip Flop were stamped with Staz-on ink onto acetate.  The garden was stamped in Jellyfish ink for some no-line Copic coloring.


I have a video demonstrating how I created this double slider that moves from the inside of the card:


Thanks so much for watching, liking, and subscribing to my channel!

Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Stamps:  One in a Chameleon, One in a Chameleon Flip Flop, Gleeful Garden, You're Just My Type
Dies:  Large Slimline with Sliders, Slimline Simple Stitched Hillside Borders, Stitched Rectangle Frames
Cardstock: Acetate, Sage, White
Ink: Jellyfish, Black Licorice, Clear, Other ink: Staz-on Jet Black, DI Mowed Lawn

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

5 comments:

  1. Omg super fun card, and I really enjoyed your video Kara!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool, cool card Kara! Thanks for the video so I could see how they move too! Your no line coloring is FABULOUS on this card too my friend...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular coloring, Kara! This is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is so very clever LOVE it Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and brilliant, Kara! I could watch you color all day.

    ReplyDelete