Thursday, September 2, 2021

A Lawn Fawn Garden Gnome Card and Matching Keychain | Video


With felt still spread across the table from my recent acorn house banner, I was inspired to see what else I could do with it.  Lawn Fawn's new Garden Gnome die set came to mind:

I used a blanket stitch around the edges, added stuffing, and tapped in an eyelet for the chain.  I created a matching card because that's what we card makers do:

Here's a video to show how he came together.  You can watch it here, on Lawn Fawn's YouTube channel, or on my YouTube channel:

Thanks so much for watching, liking, and subscribing to my channel!

Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Stamps: Yay Kites
Dies: Garden Gnome, Forest Backdrop, Stitched Windy Backdrop
Ink: Pumpkin Spice, Peacock, Apricot, Clear
Paper: Into the Woods 6x6, Fake Tan, Peacock, Apricot, Paper Bag, Fog, Sunflower, Rain Forest, Noble Fir, Canned Pumpkin, Storm Cloud
Other: White embossing powder, wool and wool blend felt, Aileen's Turbo Tacky Glue, eyelet and eyelet setter, beaded key chain, embroidery floss

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

3 comments:

  1. Your card and little key chains are absolutely adorable Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That keychain or ornament is adorable. What a fun way to use your felt. All those little pieces intimidate me! The fun stuffing cracked me up but hey, use what you have and you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete