Tuesday, November 2, 2021

A Lawn Fawn Pumpkin House, Inside and Out

 The lights are on, let's peek in to see who's inside:

Oh, it's Mr. Squirrel, sleeping on a bed of leaves:
Looks like he's found enough acorns for the winter, but fell asleep before he mailed out all his birthday cards - oops!  Okay, I must admit, it was I who missed the birthday, but I had the most amazing opportunity to hand deliver this card to my dear friend instead.
I have a video showing how this card came together.  You can watch it here, on the Lawn Fawn Lawn FawnYouTube channel, or my YouTube channel:

 Thanks so much for watching, liking, and subscribing to my channel!

Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Stamps:  Let's Go Nuts, You Autumn Know, Christmas Dreams, Into the Woods
Dies:  Pumpkin House, Stitched Dens, Mushroom House
Ink:  Jellyfish, Walnut
Paper:  Fake Tan, Sticky Note, Ballet Slippers, Canned Pumpkin, Rainforest, Sage, Kraft, White, Narwhal, Shimmer Neutrals, Textured Dot Gemstone, Textured Dot Tropical
Copics:  BG11,15,18, Y32,35, YG61, W2, R02,05,22,24,35, C1,2,3,4,6, YR00,14,16,18,21,23,24,27, E11,13,15,31,33,35,37,40,41,43,81,84

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara
 

8 comments:

  1. This is seriously cute Kara! What a clever peek inside this little pumpkin den. I'm sure your friend loved her card and spending time with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Verona, WI. This is an AMAZING card. The outside alone is beautiful but and you open it up and it's even more amazing. I find copics so intimidating but I might actually try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another FABULOUS card Kara! Your little squirrel is ADORABLE and I just love his sweet little pumpkin pad...cute, CUTE card!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Kara! (but it is telling me that the video is unavailable....)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who wouldn't want to live inside of this cozy pumpkin! This is beyond adorable, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone who just looks at the card and doesn't watch your videos is missing out. The story as you go along is always wonderful. Your attention to detail. like the pumpkins fibers and insides, is amazing. This is the most awesome card (booklet) and no one would care that it is a bit late. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy squirrel living in the pumpkin house!! Beautiful inside and out with fabulous detail!! I bet your friend loved this fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete