Thursday, February 24, 2022

Lawn Fawn Release Day - Free Stamp Set with Purchase

Today is the day!  The new Lawn Fawn spring release is available now!  This sweet little bear is free with purchase at the online Lawn Fawn shop.  Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for all the details:

I hope you will join the fun over at the Lawn Fawn blog!

Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Stamps:  Here For You
Dies:  Stitched Square Frames, Outside/In Stitched Rectangles
Other:  Clear and White embossing powder
Copics:  RV25, Y13,15, R02, B63,66,69, E30,31,33,34, G14, BG78

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

3 comments:

  1. What a cute give away stamp. I'd better pop over there. Love his bright raincoat and boots. I'm happy someone is using these cute little jokes I got from Youtube. I hope you went back to the start of them as that was my favorite. Did you know before crowbars were invented crows had to drink at home! That's what started this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another sweet puddle jumper! This is cute, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute and such a wonderful sentiment too Kara!

    ReplyDelete