Thursday, August 11, 2022

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

Lawn Fawn's Zesty Lemon dies make it easy peasy to say...

I was thinking about what to do for my next video while washing my hands at the kitchen sink.  Funny how common household items can inspire:
Here's a video if you're interested on how this card came together.  You can watch it here, on Lawn Fawn's YouTube channel, or on my YouTube channel:

Thanks so much for watching, liking, and subscribing to my channel!

Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Stamps:  Milo's ABCs
Dies:  Zesty Lemons, Henry's ABCs, Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables, Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Stencils:  Sun Ray Background
Paper:  Lemon Fizz, Black Licorice, White
Ink:  Jet Black, Clear, Mustard Seed Distress
Other:  Clear embossing powder, Sparkle Glaze
Copics:  Y11,13,15, C1, BG78, G29, colorless blender

Thanks so much for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara


4 comments:

  1. This is super sweet Kara! I liked seeing where your inspiration came from and then seeing how your card came together. Beautiful, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making me thirsty for some lemonade my friend!! BEAUTIFUL card with lots of yummy layers, and I love seeing where your inspiration came from!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously so bright and fun Kara, I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll think of this card every time I wash my hands now! It is so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete