Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Three Easy Ways to Personalize a Card with Lawn Fawn | Video!

My sister-in-love asked me to create an appreciation card for her to give to her physical therapist.  She had a knee replacement a year ago and he encouraged her through the process of not only getting her new knee working, but getting overall more active.  He also got her into watching basketball.  He's a Wisconsin fan and she's a Duke fan, so she wanted the card to reflect that:

I have a video sharing how I created this card and emphasize how to personalize it.  In this case, the colors on the banners and players indicate the teams, the Henry Jr ABC letters changed the sentiment, and the Tiny Sports Friends are colored to look like my SIL and her physical therapist.  You can watch it here, on Lawn Fawn's YouTube channel, or my YouTube channel:

Thanks so much for watching, liking, and subscribing to my YouTube channel!

Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Stamps:  Henry Jr's ABCs, All-Star, Tiny Sports Friends, Tiny Friends
Dies:  Fishtail Banner Borders, Stadium Seating, Giant Birthday Messages Coordinating Dies, Magic Messages Coordinating Dies, Heart Garland Backdrop: Landscape
Ink:  Jet Black, DOX Hickory Smoke
Paper: Chili Pepper, Blue Jay, Narwhal, Woodgrain - light, Shimmer neutrals, Metallic silver, White
Other: Signo white gel pen

Thanks so much for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

3 comments:

  1. This is too cute, Kara! I'll bet your sister-in-love's PT got a big kick out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card to post during the playoffs! You have outdone yourself on this one and I love it. Her PT is going to treasure this.

    ReplyDelete