Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Margaritas in the Kitchen with Lawn Fawn | Video!

We're in the kitchen today, swirling up some strawberry margaritas!  The honeycombed stenciled backsplash and shaving cream marbled countertop remind me more of a 1960s bathroom, but when there's little chance of redecorating my own kitchen, it's fun to go wild with the decorating on a card:

I used both the Build-A-Drink and Build-A-Drink Add-on to create the glass full of strawberry frosty goodness:
The So Smooth blender and accessories sit back on the counter.  I love that the little glass matches the Build-A-Drink Add-on one!
It's a busy kitchen, so the sentiment decided to go through to the inside of the card.

Here is a video showing how to build your very own kitchen on a card!  You can watch it here, on Lawn Fawn's YouTube channel, or my YouTube channel:

Thanks so much for watching, liking, and subscribing to my channel!

Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Stamps:  So Smooth, On the Beach
Dies:  Build-A-Drink, Build-A-Drink Add-on, Scripy Enjoy, Giant Birthday Messages coordinating dies
Stencil:  Honeycomb
Paper:  Stripes and Sprinkles 6x6, Guava, Cilantro, Narwhal, Black Licorice, White, Metallic - Silver, Woodgrain - light brown, Sparkle - Spring, Pastel Pearlescent Vellum
Ink:  Jet Black, Fish Tank, Distress Ink Salty Ocean, Hickory Smoke, Salvaged Patina, Gathered Twigs, Worn Lipstick
Copics:  YG03,09, BG000,02, C2,5,7,100, R000,20, RV00,10,21,23,25
Other:  Clear Stencil Paste, Signo white gel pen, shaving cream

Thanks so much for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

7 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Kara. So many details added and that kitchen is adorable. Happy Fourth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen is FABULOUS Kara and I just love how you've designed it! It's high strawberry season here in Michigan too, so your drinks look awesome, and even though it's only 9 in the morning, I wouldn't mind sipping on one of those right now! Haha...maybe minus the alcohol! Sweet, sweet card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of the non-alcohol Strawberry Daiquiris Sweet P and I would get at the swim up pool bar on our vacation! Very cute, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is so perfect. I love how you made the cabinets and the way you added perspective with the large drink glass I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "This blog is a goldmine of information! I love how it goes beyond the surface and explores various aspects of the topic. It's evident that the author has a keen eye for detail."
    busy baby mat coupons

    ReplyDelete
  6. "The concise yet comprehensive nature of this blog is perfect for readers with busy schedules. It delivers valuable information without overwhelming the audience. A big thank you to the author for respecting readers' time!"
    cheddar's coupon

    ReplyDelete