Friday, June 9, 2017

Tag, You're It! #72 with Lindsey Larson

Tag, You're It! is in the second week of our month long challenge.  Lindsey made an elegant tag for us to CASE this month!  Here's how I was inspired:
Here's Lindsey's beautiful creation:
I got quite literal in my interpretation this time.  I loved Lindsey's white on blue die cutting but I mimicked it with patterned paper.  I did incorporate white lacey die cuts, but used them to imitate Lindsey's decorative corners.  I heat embossed the letters twice in gold and popped them onto fun foam.

Supplies:
Dies:  MFT Stitched Square Frames, MFT Four Corners, SSS Heart Smile
Paper:  MFT Roses All Over
Other:  Ranger Embossing Powder - Princess Gold, Fun foam, repurposed gold twine

I hope my teammates and I can encourage you to play along this month with Tag, You're It!  We'd love to see how you are inspired by Lindsey's tag!

Thanks for coming over for a visit.  I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Kara Lynne

10 comments:

  1. If you weren't on the DT, I'd say this tag was the winner. It's simply gorgeous, Kara!! You've really captured Lindsey's tag to perfection. Using the square and the corners was beyond brilliant. This turned out beautifully. LOVE it!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frilly, feminine and fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful Kara, the lacy die cut corners were the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an elegant tag Kara, and I love your beautiful embossed sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning! I adore your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow awesomeness such a great and delicate tag. Such a great interpretation from Lindsey's tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete