Friday, December 7, 2018

Coffee Lover's Fall/Winter Blog Hop

I'm squeaking in at the last minute to join the Coffee Lovers 2018 Fall/Winter bloghop.  Earlier, when I made this card, I had also made a coffee to-go cup in anticipation of this event, and then almost forgot to post it!
 
The cup and lettering was cut using the Silhouette.  The letters were inked up with DI Tea Dye, but I replaced the letters without ink.

Supplies:
Dies:  Poppystamps Verona Flourish, Silhouette cut file Coffee Cup Gift Card Set and Silhouette generated font Bernard MT Condensed (curved slightly)
Paper:  PTI Royal Velvet, Light Craft CS - Company unknown,  Neenah Solar White 110# for card base, water color paper
Ink:  Distress Ink Tea Dye,  Brusho Purple, Scarlet, Brilliant Red

This card is happily joining the time honored seasonal Coffee Lover's Bloghop!  Where would the coffee loving crafters be without it!
Thanks for coming over to visit!  I hope you are having a great day!
Kara

24 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Those leaves are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! How gorgeous! I just love the purple color scheme -- those leaves are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful cup with a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fantastic, Kara (pronounced Regina). hahahaha!! What gorgeous colors for the cup, and those leaves look amazing. I like how the letters curve around the coffee sleeve; gives it a great trompe l'oeil feel. I'll bet someone is going to love this card. Well done you!! xo Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so gorgeous! Love the color on the leaves, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors on the cup are gorgeous, Kara.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolutely gorgeous cup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stunning cup. I wish I had one just like it for my coffee.. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This coffee cup makes a perfect companion to your original beautiful card, Kara! Those jewel-toned leaves are scrumptious and I love that you kept your sediment and top all mochalicious colored!! Miss you!! 🎄Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh ... your cup is GORGEOUS! LOVE the colours with those beautiuful autumn leaves. And what a great what to add your sentiment to have it cut into the sleeve. Very creative Kara! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The card is beautiful and how pretty that looks on the cup. I love the way the letters stand out on the cup. They show up beautifully and let the paper do the talking. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is so fabulous, i so love the unconventional color choice! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful cup!! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh, this is so rich and luxurious, Kara ... luscious colour, great texture ... I'm imagining how gorgeous the coffee inside must be! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. NOT a coffee lover, but I do LOVE this to go cup Kara! Your Brusho color mix is FABULOUS and really like how you decorated this to go cup up with all the die cuts! Wonderful card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is one beautiful coffee cup, Kara! I still adore these lovely leaves on the dark purple!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful background, Kara. Love the purples and pinks. Merry Christmas my friend! Hope you can stop over for some triplet pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun design, and your background is delightful!

    ReplyDelete