Thursday, December 6, 2018

I Was Mooved

Art Impressions sent me a stamp set of my choice as a gift for receiving an honorable mention on their challenge blog.  How generous of them!  I was so excited to get the set Udderly Fantastic and made this card to thank them.
The "ladies" were colored with Copics, fussy cut, and attached with a mini wobbler (see the action-packed video below).

Thanks so much, Art Impressions!
I'm going to enter this card in their latest contest:  #246 Anything Goes.  I mean, why not?

Supplies:
Stamps:  Art Impressions Udderly Fantastic
Dies:  Mama Elephant Thanks Script, Spellbinders Circle
Computer generated sentiment in Word using Kristen ITC font.

Thanks for coming over to visit!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Kara

11 comments:

  1. I love your card so much. It's so much fun. Thank you for joining us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kara, what a fun card and a perfect thank you for them. Your coloring is simply beautiful and that fussy cutting is awesome. A very cute idea to put them on a wobbler so they can moove! I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too CUTE Kara!! Those cows are simply MOOOOOVELOUS!! (sorry, couldn't resist!) Seriously though, you've colored them perfectly and I just love their little (well maybe not so little!) tutu's! Your card layout is so FUN too and just loving the sparkled circle die cut! FUN and FABULOUS card my friend!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness is this ever fun! Your coloring is perfect. Cute card Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what fun, Kara! And terrific coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anything goes for sure and that includes dancing cows in tutus! Love love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you! This is fabulous and beautifully coloured too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahahaha ... udderly brilliant, Kara ... tutu cute and fun! Fantastic colouring, great humour ... love the wobbly-ness ... just wondering what song they're dancing to ... moooooooood music maybe!! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cows are so much fun! Love that they also wobble! And that sparkly circle in the background looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fun card, kara! as always your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete