Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Autumn Days - October's Twelve Kits of Occasions

Sharron Gregory gave us the most amazing autumn kit called, Autumn Days, for October's edition of the Twelve Kits of Occasions.  I enjoyed putting each card together using the wonderful images and beautiful color scheme:

 I partially die cut this Penny Black little girl with a stitched rectangle frame.

 This Stamping Bella little lady was colored with Copics and fussy cut.
 These poor turkeys are not the greatest acrobats, but they sure were fun to color!
I had these squirrels (Lawn Fawn's Shadow Box Park Add-On) colored and lying on my desk, so I thought they'd be fun to pair with Sharron's acorn die cut.
A little Distress Oxide ink in Fired Brick and Wild Honey was blended around this sentiment.  The gold speckles were added with a gold gel pen.
These leaves were edged with gold embossing, along with some of the veins.
No photo description available.
I stayed with the same Copic combination for all of the Copic colored images:
C0, E000,00,01,11,13,21,23,27,50,51,53,55, R20,24,29, B32,34,37,91, YR00,14,18, YG91,93,95, G94, BG70,72

Thank you, Sharron, for this wonderful kit!   I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it!  Please head over to the Twelve Kits of Occasions blog for a full list of products in the kit, and much more inspiration from the talented team!

Thanks for coming over to visit!  May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

11 comments:

  1. What a terrific collection and so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Kara...every single card is a work of art!! As usual, your coloring just blows me away, but I'm loving all your layouts too! And I think it's kinda cool that so many of us paired that dark and colorful DSP with the Penny Black image...great minds do think alike! Haha!! Your Stampingbella image couldn't be any CUTER either and am totally loving that card!! And your stacked turkeys and acorn/squirrel cards are totally making me smile too! LOVE what you did with the wishbone die cut too...may have to CASE that one!! Wonderful, wonderful cards Kara...you rocked this month's kit and made Sharron proud!! Hugs my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...where to start??? Just love each one of your cards, so much beautiful and incredible detail. Love your fussy cutting too, shear perfection!!! But what I really love are your stacked birds, just so much fun and so clever too! Fabulous post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara gorgeous, all of them! Your colouring brings every element to life, that sweet PB girl with the rake cut out looks so cute, the dimension your colouring added to the pie, the turkeys are coloured perfectly and I love that you stacked them on top of each other and the addition of the no line coloured squirrels---amazing! You really outdid yourself! Happy fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this kit and those papers are gorgeous. I just got that sweet Penny Black stamp and your card is so pretty. I love them all, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Turkey acrobats.... bahahaha! I'm so in love with them!!! I'm loving all your sweet cards Kara! You think of the smallest details that make your cards amazing in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the way you've colored both of the little girls and the big pie! Your use of Sharron's pretty PPs is wonderful too. But those turkeys all stacked up just make me smile!! Fabulous work Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always your coloring just blows me away! Both of the little girls look awesome and I adore those turkeys! Stacking all three of them together makes such a fun design. And who better to steal the acorn than two sweet little squirrels!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did Sharron's kit proud with your multitude of autumn makes, Kara, all of them colored expertly! Thank you for all the wonderful Thanksgiving inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Kara! I just have to say that the real stand out to me here is your coloring! You have brought all of these images to life! Some are very realistic like the squirrel and others are just fun and fabulous like the turkeys! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete