Thursday, March 29, 2012

Jumping In

Welcome, and thank you for visiting my blog!  I get so many great ideas from looking at other people's card blogs, so I decided to finally share in the fun.  I hope you enjoy, and thanks again for joining me in this little corner of cyberspace.

I'll start with a card I just made using a stamp from one of my favorite companies, Lili of the Valley, Ltd.  They have such great images for coloring with Copics!  

This card uses "Rosie with Cake"



I used Bo-Bunny paper from their Sophie collection, the sentiment is from Hot Off the Press, "Magical Birthday", the white mat is a Silhouette design called "doily round", and the flowers were left over from a scrapbook project (sorry, I can't identify them).  I also used Ranger Distress ink, Glossy Accents, VersaMark ink, Stampendous white embossing powder, and Crayola Glitter Glue.


Have a great day!
Kara Lynne

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog world. I only took the plunge about three weeks ago. I hope you realise it gets to be adictive :). Lovely card, good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eileen, it was so exciting to see my first comment! I was dragging my heels to start because I KNOW I will become addicted. I took a look at your blog, beautiful work, you're very inspiring!
      Thanks again,
      Kara x

      Delete
  2. Well done for taking the plunge! Love your colours and your colouring. Eileen's soooo right, addictive doesn't even start to cover it!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for starting a blog and sharing your absolutely beautiful creations! This one is too cute, love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an amazingly talented card maker! Love how you combine colors in your cards and this is another beauty! So happy you joined the cardmaking blog community! This blog is gonna be a hit! Hugs and good luck!

    ReplyDelete