Monday, January 22, 2018

A Note of Thanks

I was Inspired by All the Little Things once again.  This time they set out a plate of pretty Valentine cookies and boy, do they look good!  I was inspired by many little things, including the colors, the birds, the foliage, and the quatrefoil.
I used all pearlized colored papers for a beautiful shine, but they don't like having their pictures taken.  They just glare at the camera!  I was able to capture two side views. 

 
As I said, "yum!"  Thank you, Inspired by All the Little Things, for the inspiration! 

Supplies:
Dies:  Poppy Stamps Exquisite Branch Frame, Chirping Birds, PTI Big Basics: Thanks
Stamps: HA  Studio Calico Lattice
Other:  VersaMark, SSS fine detail embossing powder, All papers of unknown origin

Thanks for coming over to visit!  I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Kara

14 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty Kara, I adore how you have used the colours from the inspiration and added the intricacy of the pattern as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, great take from the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum was my first thought too, Kara! Love your take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Kara, I love the way you used the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty Kara! I love the colors and the delicacy of your die cut...just lovely!! And yes, I would like to eat those cookies too!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous use of color paper and dies, Kara Lynne!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So delicate and so pretty and loving the shine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your take on this, what a dreamy card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, made even more so by the shimmery card stock! You made me laugh how you wrote about these uncooperative papers! And then you showed them and captured the wonderful shimmer anyway!
    Hope your wrist is getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning die cut you have Kara
    and love the tiny bird there
    do you believe me I have that THANKS Dies too
    yaay
    great colors and card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I picked that photo, Kara, I spent way more time staring at it and drooling than I did making my card, lol! I love how your card really reflects the elements of the photo inspiration! I have some of that shiny paper too, but not in all these fabulous colors, which play so well together on your sweet card!! Thank you so much for joining us at Inspired By All the Little Things!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soft, shimmery and so wonderfully dimensional, Kara ... this is lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete