Tuesday, February 18, 2020

A Box of Wishes

It's time for release week at Lawn Fawn, and I am so excited!  We're starting out this week with the sweetest stamp set called, Dandy Day.




I stamped the images partially in Jet Black ink, and partially in clear so I could ink blend around the white of the dandelions.  I used the new grassy hills and cloud stencils to ink blend in DI Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean.  Copic used:  W00,0,1, E71, Y04,15,19, YG17, G29, R20

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara


6 comments:

  1. Oh that is a darling scene and twice so since its on a treat box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo very sweet Kara, I think that the box is the present lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet box. LOVE the Cloud Stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think it's possible for this to be any sweeter! It's just darling Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That treat box is so cute, Kara.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet treat box scene, Kara ... that little family is adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete