Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Lawn Fawn's Latest Tiny Gift Box Add-on

 Lawn Fawn's summer release is taking "the dog days of summer" literally:


This little guy is so cute and there are so many accessories and ways to change the look.  Check out the variety over at the Lawn Fawn blog, and remember to comment to win while you're there!

Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Dies:  Tiny Gift Box Dog Add-on, Tiny Gift Box
Paper:  Paper Bag, Craft, Ground Coffee, Chili Pepper, Gold Metallic
Ink:  DI Ground Espresso
Copics:  E23,25,29

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

5 comments:

  1. This little pup box is ADORABLE Kara, and I just got done looking at all the add-ons, and I'd like one of each please!! These would make such cute party favors for my grandkids school parties! Hmmmmmm...to spend or not to spend??!! Why do you torture me so my friend??!! Haha! Anywho...your little guy is SO CUTE Kara!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I caved!! What an enabler you are Kara!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he's a cutie alright! Love this, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable dog gift box...too cute!!

    ReplyDelete