Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Lawn Fawn's Frosties is Back!

I love the idea of bringing home the Christmas tree on a wintry evening.  Practically, however, I just bring it up in a box out of the basement - lol!  The new Unicorn Sparkle embossing powder makes beautiful, frosty snowflakes, even though it's difficult to photograph. 


I hope you'll head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog to see all of the team's inspiration and for your chance to comment to win!

Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Stamps:  Frosties
Dies:  Deck the Car, Road Border, Forest Border, Tag, You're It
Ink:  Clear
Paper:  Pixie Dust Sparkle, Chili Pepper, Black Licorice, Noble Fir, Cilantro, Silver Metallic, Mermaid, White
Other:  Unicorn Sparkle embossing powder

Thanks so much for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

3 comments:

  1. Cute little bug with a tree as big as it is. I GOT your card! It is so cute and I love it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little gnome Santas in your great photography, Kara, but the star is definitely the cute card and the schparkle! It's amazing! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ours comes out of a box from downstairs too Kara, but the nostalgia of bringing a tree home on the roof of your car is still a sweet one for me too! And I can see the sparkle and shine just fine on this fun and happy card...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete