Tuesday, November 1, 2022

A Little Christmas Magic is In the Air at Purple Onion Designs!

I already shared this on Instagram, but was traveling at the time and didn't get a blog post prepared in time.  Stacey Yacula's illustrated A Little Christmas Magic, the newest release over at Purple Onion Designs.  The Nordic Road and Destination Sign were stamped together and colored with Copics.  I held my breath as I re-stamped the names on the signs in black ink after coloring everything.  I masked a large circle and ink blended around everything in shades of blue.  I added some faint Copic details to the moon and then ink blended a bit of yellow in the center before heat embossing the Santa Silhouette in black.

Check out all of the new images and coordinating sentiments over at Purple Onion Designs!
 

Purple Onion Designs stamps:  Santa Silhouette, Nordic Road, Destination Sign
Dies:  Lawn Fawn Outside/In Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Copics:  R21,24, BV000,00,02,20,23, B60, C00,0,1,2,3,4, TG03,21, G24,28,94, E25,42,43,44,51
Distress Inks:  Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

2 comments: