Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Thank You, Eileen, and Sharing the Love!

I want to share a big "Thank You" to Eileen.  She honored me with the very special Liebster Blog Award!

The idea of the Leibster Blog Award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs. This helps to spread knowledge and readership.

To accept the award, you must:
  1. Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.
  2. Post the award on your blog.
  3. Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
  4. Leave a comment on the blogs of the 5 people you have chosen to let them know.
Well that's easy enough, there are so many inspiring bloggers I could thank, including Eileen!  Eileen is a master with coloring.  She's got a style full of details.  It was difficult to narrow it down, but the following ladies, I can honestly say, are inspiring and "dearest" to me as the German word, "Liebster" suggests.

And the nominees are:

Darnell J Knauss of djkardkreations  This amazing lady has great card ideas, a fun way with words, and you really need to check out her playhouse! 

Kelly of You and Your Big Dreams  Kelly always has encouraging words and fantastic designs.  She comes up with some great ideas!

Sarah J Moerman of My Impressions  Sarah just moved to her new blog.  I always Ooh and Ahh over her creations!

Marybeth of Marybeth's Time for Paper  Marybeth's style is clean and creative.  She is definately one to watch! 

Sanketi of The Storyteller  I just stare at her works of art!  So much detail carefully pieced together.

Thanks for coming over today, and check out these ladies if you don't already know them!
Kara Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comments Kara, chuckling here as I don't know about the master.. you haven't seen the ones that hit the waste basket.
    You have chosen some great sites for your 5 choices
    Thanks for sharing
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara , what a nice surprise ! I am flattered that you would even think of me. Thank You! Thank you for your kind words it means a lot to me. I have received this before, I guess I should post it! Congrats on Eileen nominating you, love your cards and your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Kara!!! Congrats on your Liebster blog Award!!!

    ReplyDelete