Monday, March 2, 2020

Winter Birthdays are Snow Much Fun!

These friends are having a great time playing outside, and I had a great time coloring them!
I wanted to keep the color palette small, emphasizing the greens and browns against the snow.  The sentiment is white heat embossed on green vellum.

Purple Onion Designs Stamps:  Hope (bunny), Maggie (mouse), Aspen (owl), Winter Trail Background, Warming Winter Thoughts Sentiment Set

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

11 comments:

  1. What a sweet scene, Kara ... these little cuties really do look as thought they're having snow much fun ... it's brilliant! Big hugs and bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! What a fabulous scene!! Oh my I Love your creativity...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scene, perfect for a winter birthday. Lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weee, they look like they're having fun! This is adorable Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was a kid, this would have been the best birthday ever! I might be tempted now, but visions of ending up in your adorable trees might stop me... maybe not!
    Totally delightful, Kara! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I enjoyed snow as much as they seem to in this sweet scene you've created Kara! They are all absolutely ADORABLE and I just love your coloring! I see many lessons coming my way this Fall!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those stamps are so cute but you really bring them to life, Kara.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fun scene for a winter birthday with great colors against the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kara, love the way you added the vellum serntiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun snow scene with the darling critters!! Fab coloring as always!!

    ReplyDelete