Monday, November 9, 2020

Stacey Yacula's New Release for Purple Onion Designs

 The snow fell last night at this little house, but today it settled into a perfect packing snow:


I stamped out the snowman image first, masked it off, and then stamped the house in the background. 
I used Lawn Fawn's Jellyfish ink to stamp everything so I could get a no-line look. 
I added a sidewalk so that these two were building their snowman on the parkway.

Stacey Yacula's new release is available now at Purple Onion Designs
The complete collection, plus the Holiday Messages sentiment set, is bundled at 30% off the regular price now until November 15th.

Purple Onion Designs Stamps:  Cozy Holiday Home, Sweet Snow Friends

Copics:  BG0000,000,10,11,13,15,18,23,70,72, YG21,23,25, G29,40,43,46, C00,0,1,2,3,6,8, 100, W00,0,1,2, E70,71,74,77, YR14,16,18,20

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

4 comments:

  1. Kara, your sense of perception is right on! My husband would say 'you have the eye of dead perch!' LOL Such a darling little scene - beautifully colored, of course! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Kara! You've created the cutest little scene yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm running out of words my friend...perfection just doesn't even seem to cut it anymore!! Your coloring just blows me away and I think you and Stacy are a match made in heaven!! FABULOUS card my friend!! Hope you are healing well!! Lots of hugs my friend!!!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your adorable scenes always have me smiling, Kara ... and this one is especially sweet ... doesn't the green pop deliciously against the snowy white! Big hugs and bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete