Monday, October 18, 2021

Leaves are Falling with Purple Onion Designs

Oh to be a kid again and jump in the leaves!  At this point, not only would my body not comply, but my brain would ask, "what gross things are also in that pile?"  

These two have nothing to fear in their colorful pile of leaves, just good clean fun:

The sentiment continues on the inside of the card "...to make me happy!"
The background trees are from an older Simon Says Stamp die called Birch Tree Window.  I cut it twice to widen the opening in kraft cardstock and ink blended the edges.  The background was also ink blended, and everything else was colored with Copic markers along with a white Prisma color pencil.

Purple Onion Designs Stamps:  Winslow and Rusty: Autumn Friends
Dies: SSS Birch Tree Window
Ink: DOx Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany, DI Dusty Concord (on sentiment)
Copics: YR16,68, RV06,19, R39,56,89, E07,11,13,15,17,40

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

3 comments:

  1. Oh I sure wish you could come paint my Maple, Kara!! Maybe we could safely ROLL around in them?
    Absolutely adorable!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you just never know what might be in that pile! This is darling, Kara! You should link this up at Inspired By ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too darn CUTE Kara! Purple Onion makes the cutest little critter stamps, but you totally make them SHINE! I love your colors and especially all the pinks and purples...this whole card totally makes me smile from ear to ear!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete