Saturday, October 30, 2021

Purple Onion Designs - Stacy Yacula's "Gathered"

Purple Onion Designs' 2021 winter/holiday collections are now available!  Today's card features stamps from Stacy Yacula's new collection, I'll Be Home For the Holidays.

It's time to gather around the table, and this year these pals are truly grateful to be together:

The room is a background stamp.  It's a great setting for many of Stacey's new stamps.  This time, I colored the outside in twilight:

New collection stamp bundles are available at 30% now until Friday, November 12th!
Check out all the detail over at the Purple Onion Designs' blog.

 

Purple Onion Stamps:  Gathered, Lori & Marc, Stanley, Room Background


Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

8 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING! Beautifully colored, the animals come to life for me! Heart Hugs, Col

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a touching scene. Lovely coloring and a pretty room and I love the scenery you made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there's room next to Mr. Piggy for this little piggy to join them!! Kara! What a darling Thanksgiving dinner party this is!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling scene with all the wonderful critters in beautiful color!! Super cute and so heart warming!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the sweetest Thanksgiving gathering ever! Darling card, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. So much detail, I can't quit looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring is so awesome! I wish I could do that. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete