Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Purple Onion Designs - Stacey Yacula's Holiday House

This adorable couple and their festive home are new to the Stacey Yacula collection over at Purple Onion Stamps.  I think they are waiting for their kids and grandkids to arrive.  I wonder how many offspring these two bunnies need to accommodate for Christmas dinner.  Is there enough seating? 


 New collection stamp bundles are available at 30% now until Friday, November 12th!
Check out all the detail over at the Purple Onion Designs' blog.

 Purple Onion Designs' Stamps:  Eddie & Ethel, Holiday House, Church (background trees)

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

6 comments:

  1. This sweet couple is just too CUTE, but you have to quit enabling me Kara...I'm still recovering from my order to purchase Murray!! Your cards are always such mini works of art, and this one is FABULOUS!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture of love you have made. The house looks big enough to hold them all and what fun they will have. I hope things are better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well. we won't get into how prolific bunnies are, but I'm betting they'll make room, 'cuz we always make room for grands! Gosh they are so cute, as is their sweet little house! Always beautifully colored!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. How darling! They look so sweet and kind, so I'm sure they'll make room. The house is beautiful and gorgeous coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, I'd love a holiday house like this one... with a nice big warm fire and all my friends around lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness this is so cute! I just bought the set and then some. Thanks for sharing how to create with it

    ReplyDelete