Friday, February 18, 2022

Lawn Fawn Spring Release - Pop-up Platform

Lawn Fawn's new Pop Up Platform is a perfect way to create a scene!  I chose to create an outdoor campsite:


Check out all of the amazing inspiration over at the Lawn Fawn blog!

Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Stamps: S'more the Merrier, Happy Trails, Happy Happy Happy
Dies:  Pop-up Platform, Pop-up Platform Add-on, Henry's ABCs, Build-A-Campsite
Stencil: Mountain Stencil, Cloudy Stencil
Paper: Flower Market 6x6, Chili Pepper, Mermaid, Textured Dot Tropical, White
Copics:  G28,43,46, E07,11,13,15,30,31,33,35,37, YR04,21,24,68, Y13, R02,05,22,24,27,29, W00,1, C1,2,3,4,5,6, BG11,13,23

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Kara...could this little scene be any CUTER?!!! I'm loving the roasting of marshmallows over the campfire, the tent, and the background with the camper and truck, and all just beautifully colored too! I don't know how you ever part with some of these treasures you create...I'd want to keep them all and all lined up on my desk so I could see them all the time! Not too realistic I know, but hey!! Too, too CUTE my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is way cute, Kara! What a delightful little scene you've created!! The background is just as cute as the foreground, with your happy little campers. I agree with Marcia, I don't know how you part with such beautiful creations. I sure am blessed to have a few Bright Hope Creations on display in my craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this card. Makes me want to camp again just for the marshmallows. I love the camper parked at the campsite. Great scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is some serious cuteness and some serious creativity happening here! You rocked this, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to join that little troop!! SOOOO cahUTE!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This looks like such fun Kara, i must check out how this is made!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this card so much and will have to make my own version for friends I go camping with each summer! I love the added detail of snow on the mountain tops, it adds just that extra bit of interest! Beautifully done and thanks so much for sharing your awesome design skills with us!
    --Kelly R

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this SO MUCH, Kara! The colors are PERFECT and I love how you combined older elements with brand-new ones! Love, Love, Love!!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete