Saturday, April 16, 2022

Lawn Fawn Spring Release - Outside In Stitched Strawberry and Stitched Strawberry Frame

I love berries of all kinds, but I thing strawberries are my favorite!  Some of my favorite memories are picking berries with my kids.  Sometimes we would choose a camping time and destination based on when the fruit was ripe for picking!

All of Lawn Fawn's new strawberry themed items made me giddy, but the first one I wanted to play with was the Frame and Outside/In strawberries to create a shaker:


There is so much to see over at the Lawn Fawn blog today!  The inspiration using the new spring release is just amazing!

Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Stamps:  Berry Special, How You Bean? Strawberry Add-on, Simply Sentiments
Dies:  Outside In Stitched Strawberry, Stitched Strawberry Frame
Paper:  Ballet Slippers, Guava, White, Sunflower, Flower Market 6x6, Textured Dot: Pastel, Brights, Acetate
Ink:  Guava, Noble Fir, Artichoke
Other:  Chunky Glitter, white/clear seed beads, pink sequins
Copics:  G21, YG63,67, RV11,13,14, Y15,19, C0

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable shaker card this is Kara! I wish I could grow strawberries that big in my garden. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum! I love that striped paper and those vines along the top and that huge strawberry. A great birthday card, Kara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is as sweet as it can be, Kara! Love those polka dot leaves!

    ReplyDelete