Monday, April 25, 2022

Shakin' It In the Kitchen with Purple Onion Designs

Remember Shake 'N Bake?  Those 1970s commercials will forever live in my brain, but here's a new way to shake it in the kitchen - a shaker card!


Purple Onion Designs Stamps:  The Bakers, Baking Accessories, Home for the Holidays (sentiment)
Paper:  Lawn Fawn Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow 6x6
Dies:  Lawn Fawn Giant Holiday Messages (Scalloped Oval), Stitched Rectangle Frames
Other:  Dress My Craft Dessert Mix

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

6 comments:

  1. What a yummy shaker card! The shaker candies are definitely candy for the eyes. Your scene is adorable, Kara! The gingham background adds to the homespun feel of this whimsical card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little bakers are so adorable, Kara - as are those darling delicious shaker bits!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this kitchen scene and the baking. Love the shaker fun. I do remember that commercial and "I helped".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Kara...could this card be any cuter?!! Such a perfect little scene with all the bakers, and I'm loving all the little baking shaker bits too! And of course, FABULOUS coloring as always!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kara, this is so adorable and does remind me of kitchens long ago. Hope all is well with you. Sorry I don't get by often enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This shaker is as sweet as it can be!

    ReplyDelete