Thursday, July 28, 2022

No Line Coloring Video with Lawn Fawn

I created a bookmark recently for Lawn Fawn's summer release, and thought I'd recreate it for a video.  I changed the colors of the dragon and also the mechanics of the bookmark.  This time I added two pieces of sheet magnet sandwiched between the cardstock so that the bookmark can clip onto a page in a book:

 



If you're interested on how this bookmark came together, you can watch the video here, on Lawn Fawn's YouTube channel, or on my YouTube channel:

Thanks for watching, liking, and subscribing to my channel!

Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Stamps:  Dream Big
Dies:  Dream Big coordinating dies, Dream Big Bookmark Add-on
Paper:  White, Blue Jay
Ink:  Jellyfish, Clear, Distress Ink:  Mowed Lawn
Other:  White embossing powder, Mermaid's Lagoon Sparkle Hemp Cord, Sheet Magnet (unknown brand)
Copics:  C00,1,2,3,4, G00,02,23, B32,34,37, 0

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

3 comments:

  1. This is as magical as it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kara! This is amazing! Your no line coloring is so crisp. I'm always in awe of your amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading is so magical and this bookmark makes it even more so! I would love to see this in my book everytime I opened it. Kara, this is adorable.

    ReplyDelete