Thursday, May 30, 2019

More Lawn Fawn Critters in the Clouds now with a Video!

I had some requests for a video tutorial on how to turn Lawn Fawn characters into clouds.  New faces in the clouds this time, three of which are from the new summer release:
I finished the card the same way with a pull tab airplane and banner sentiment.  Here's a few close-ups and then the card:
It's such a fun project!  I hope you enjoy the video.  You can watch it here or on my YouTube channel:

Supplies:
Stamps:  Lawn Fawn On the Beach, Peacock Before 'N Afters, Seahorsin' Around, So Jelly, Hay There, You Are Sublime, Dad + Me, Simply Celebrate Spring, Elphie Selfie
Dies:  Let's Toast Pull Tab Add-On, Cloudy Hillside Pop-Up Add-On
Copics:  0, C1,0, B0000,000, BV000, V000, RV000, YR0000
Other:  Memento Summer Sky ink, VersaMark ink, SSS fine detail silver embossing powder

Thanks for coming over to visit!  I hope you have an unforgettable day!
Kara

8 comments:

  1. Another AMAZING cloud card Kara and I loved the video too! Not sure I'm brave enough to try it, but I sure do like oohing and awwwwing over yours! Wonderful, wonderful card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clouds are MUCH MORE creative than mine, Kara!! and GORGEOUS! I'm off to watch!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are an absolutely amazing colorist, kara! have to agree with Marcia... not brave enough to try it myself, but I will ooh and aww over your brilliance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so creative and ever so cute, Kara! Just love those darling clouds!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word!! How creative is this? So, so fun!! I am going to watch later but do not think I would have the patience to do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look soft and sweet...just like cotton candy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fascinating to watch. You have such a way with Copics that is magic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautifully detailed and dreamy, Kara ... and so good to see how you created such fantastic fluffy clouds (and critters)! As ever, seeing you colour and bring images to life is just mesmerising! Big hugs and bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete