Thursday, December 5, 2019

Birds That Type and a Video!

I'm featuring this card over at the SugarPea Designs blog today.  These little birds have a message for you...
Except for the holly, this is a one layer panel.  It has a little bit of everything: stamping, masking, clear heat embossing, ink blending, and Copic coloring.  I created a video to show how this card came together.  You can watch it here, on SugarPea Designs YouTube channel, or on my YouTube channel:


SugarPea Designs Supplies:
Stamps: You're My Type, Oh So Jolly Sentiments, Hey Winter, Hey Summer, Buffalo Check
Dies:  Snow Globe, Pocket Tag Christmas Characters, Card Front Element Builders

Other: DI Festive Berries, Ranger clear embossing powder, Nuvo glue, Signo white gel pen, Post-It full sticky note, Versa Mark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Multi-liner 0.1, R35,29, G40,43, C0

Thanks for coming over to visit!  May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

6 comments:

  1. I love that background and thanks for such a cute card. I haven't used my stamp set yet but want to make a feel better card with it. Those teeny red birds are so fun sitting on the keys. You have the best ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like there are so many more layers than what there really is. Your little typing birds are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww...those little birdies sitting on the typewriter keys are just too CUTE Kara!! I have a little Spellbinders typewriter die...hmmmmmmm...I feel an idea coming on!! Sweet card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I do like that background! This is darling Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fresh with birds on the typewriter. Darling background too.

    ReplyDelete