Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Winter Stamps by Julian Charlton for Purple Onion Designs!

"Well, let me explain," said the bunny as he hopped up on the sled...

These hilarious new images are designed by Purple Onion Designs' new illustrator, Julian Charlton.  I selectively stamped their hats and scarves in Catherine Pooler inks, then stamped the rest of the images in SSS Intense Black.  After masking off a snow border, and the images, I ink blended the background in the same CP inks.  Finally, I speckled a little white acrylic paint around with a stiff paint brush.

Supplies:
Purple Onion Designs stamps
Ink:  SSS Intense Black, Catherine Pooler Lime Rickey, All That Jazz, Flirty Fuchsia

Thanks for coming over to visit!  May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

8 comments:

  1. Totally love these fun silhouettes and the scene that you have created with them is adorable Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness are these guys a hoot or what?! They are so comical looking and I think they've stolen my heart Kara!! LOVE the scene you've created and your colors and blending are perfection! FABULOUS card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable. I love their hats and scarves and the looks on their faces. The one with his ears down so his hat fits is cracking me up. What a fun scene this is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous! You've created and incredible background for this quirky little gang!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute!! They all look like they're up to something, don't they? Your little scene is completely adorable Kara!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun design, kara! the inked background is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those whimsical images and the way you've designed the card with them, Kara.

    ReplyDelete