Tuesday, December 31, 2019

The Twelve Kits of Occasions: December Edition!

The month of December and the year of 2019 draws to a close.  We are all ready to celebrate the coming of 2020, but first it's time to celebrate December's 12 Kits of OccasionsMarcia is our host this month, and she sent us the most amazing package of items to create Christmas tags!  I think I used almost every little bit of this kit and created sixteen tags!


All of the supplies Marcia included helped make each tag unique:

I am in love with this sweet scarf donned owl!  He's colored in Copics and the tag is ink blended over a SugarPea Designs stencil.
I adhered the Tim Holtz tissue paper that Marcia included to make this quick tag!
A little masking and ink blending was all it took to finish this car with tree scene.  Of course, those snowflakes that Marcia included in the kit completed the look.
I used a couple of stencils on both of these tags.  The white tag received DI Festive Berries, and the red tag received SU! white ink.  I added some SugarPea Designs holly and berries.
I decided that this bear was enjoying a cup of peppermint mocha.  Those peppermint candies that Marcia included are so adorable!
This polar bear sits on a masked and ink blended background too.
Marcia cut out all the pieces for this shaker jar!  I added a LF sentiment and a little ribbon.
Marcia's packaging included this wonderful washi tape which I added to the top and bottom of this tag.
These deer were shaded with DI Gathered twigs.  I stenciled a bit of snow on this beautiful gray tag and added a white cs snow hill.
Such a fun llama to color!  The white tag was ink blended with DI Mowed Lawn.
Such a sweet little snow globe!  Marcia even die cut that snow bank for us!
This tag started out white.  I ink blended it in DI Festive Berries and then Aged Mahogany through a stencil.
This is actually a cute tiny little tag.  You can see how it compares to the others in the group photo at the top.
A little kraft/white/red combo for this polar bear mamma and her cubs.
This tag was colored using Derwent Inktense pencils and then ink blended with a bit of DI Chipped Sapphire.

Thank you, Marcia, for all of the fun little bits and pieces!  All of the products in the kit are listed over at the 12 Kits of Occasions blog.  Please stop by for much more inspiration from all of my teammates!
No photo description available.
Thanks for coming over to visit!  May the Lord bless you today!
Kara






10 comments:

  1. Oh Kara...what a beautiful array of tags! I am soooo glad you had fun playing with this kit and it definitely shows in ALL the wonderful tags you made!! I have to tell you though that after seeing the owl and nativity tags, I had to go to SugarPea's site and order the stencil...absolutely LOVE those backgrounds!! I love that you used the washi tape on the Santa tag too...how clever!! Thanks so much for all the kind words about my kit and best wishes for a happy and shiny New Year my friend!! Love ya!! Hugs!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great kit and such fun images to use. Everyone of your tags looks so cute. I love the bear in his winter sweater. I love all the different shapes of the tags too. Happy New Year, Kara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes Kara, you rocked Marcia's kit! I love what you've done with the HO HO HO tags and the bear standing among the peppermint candies! Your enjoyment of the kits shows in each one of those amazing little works of art. Happy New Year sweet friend. I've loved being on The 12 Kits team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all have the WOW factor Kara, love love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you won the prize for using every bit of your kit Kara. Your tags are all amazing!! The stenciled background on your tags are so pretty. The HO HO HO tags are pure delight!! I wish you the very best my friend. I loved being on this team with you. Big hugs and happy 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I have to agree with you, I do believe you used just about every piece that Marcia sent! Really love them all, so much beautiful inspiration here! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am blown away with how many gorgeous Christmas tags you made. Kara I am sure you have Marica grinning from ear to ear! I love the hoho tags and happy to try and make some like you. Hope you had a wonderful New Year!
    No Packers for us this week but next week will be a nail biter for sure. Your talent is amazing and and inspiring . Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kara I love love love all of your creations. You have added so much to each tag to bring put the colours and give amazing depth to all of your tags with your colouring. I went back to pick a favourite but I can't I just love them all so much! I think I will be CASEing you on a couple of these with my leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kara! Wow your tags look so different than all the rest. No clean and simple for you! Your coloring, ink blending and accents take these over the top! LOADED with color that's candy for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete