Saturday, March 19, 2022

A Lawn Fawn Strawberry Garden Platform Pop Up for Mother's Day | Video!

Today's card is a Lawn Fawn feature over at Simon Says Stamp!  Please head on over there for more information and a list of the supplies that were used.  





I created a video to show how this card came together.  You can watch it here or on my YouTube channel:

 


Thanks so much for watching, liking, and subscribing to my channel!

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

6 comments:

  1. Kara, there is so much to love about this sweet basket of strawberries, and the fact that it's dimensional puts it over the top! Your strawberries look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS Kara!! LOVE this whole pop up basket with the yummy looking strawberries...if it's going to your mom she's going to LOVE it too! Loved your video too to see how these platform pop ups work! Great work my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing my friend! I can't believe that this ends up 'flat' for an envelope, it's such a clever design and a beautiful card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy guacamole, Kara!! This is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What mother WOULDN'T love this?! Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is terrific. That basket of strawberries is so adorable. How do you know how to assemble all that together, it blows my mind. I don't have a green thumb either. I once killed a plastic plant by setting it on a radiator and melted it.

    ReplyDelete