Sunday, March 27, 2022

Lawn Fawn's Spring Release - You've Goat to Get Well Soon

 I think these goats got into one can too many!  Hopefully the nurse goat on the right has it covered:


 So many fabulous examples over on the Lawn Fawn blog!  I hope you'll join us over there!

Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Stamps: You Goat This, Get Well Before and Afters
Dies:  Giant Get Well Soon, Simply Grassy Hillsides, Outside/In Stitched Rectangles
Paper:  Flower Market 12x12, Ballet Slippers, Sunflower
Copics:  C00,1,2,3,4,6, E31,33,35,39,49, YR000,14,24,61,68, R02,24,29, BG10

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

4 comments:

  1. This is just my kind of humor and I love the scene and especially those open tin cans. I can't quit laughing at that nurse's hat and the band aids on his rear. You have goat to stop making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your card is too cute with the goats! Love the nurse hat, bandage on the goat, and all the tin cans! Fun card, Kara!!

    ReplyDelete