Monday, March 7, 2022

Winter Birthday Fun with Purple Onion Designs

We're still deep in the heart of winter here where I live. 
As a card maker, the bright side is that I get to extend the use of my Christmas/Winter stamps for all of those February and March birthdays:


I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and a water brush to color this scene.  

Purple Onion Stamps:  Blaze (skunk), Winter Trail Background, Snow Much Fun Sentiment Set

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you!
Kara

6 comments:

  1. It was 63 here Saturday and snowing today...I like your skunks sweet little Winter wonderland much better than I do my own!! You've colored this scene to perfection my friend...love it!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purples you used in your coloring gives this such a magical touch! Darling card, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling winter scene, Kara! Your use of blues and purple tones is just perfect to create a cool, snowy background. Super cute card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring blows me away and this is no exception. A lovely winter wonderland and a cute image having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even cuter on the 'big screen' Kara!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE! I love Blaze and his adorable ski slope!

    ReplyDelete