Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Lawn Fawn Spring Release - Plant a Succulent

I had a fun time looking online at all the varieties of succulents.  I also saw some photos of people displaying them tucked into little cubbies in a board, so that's what I decided to do.  The sentiment will go on the inside and will wait for the right occasion.


 Check out all the succulents and other new spring goodies over at the Lawn Fawn Blog!

Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Dies:  Plant a Succulent, Simple Stripes: landscape, Let's Bokah coordinating dies
Paper: Wood Grain, Storm Cloud, White
Copics:  G00,02,05,07,12,14,17,20,21,24,29,46, BG10,18, YG11,13, YR65, R14,17,24, V12, RV04
Other: Signo white gel pen

Thanks for coming over to visit!
May the Lord bless you today!
Kara

4 comments:

  1. Omg I am in love with your succulents wall so stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea to create a hanging board for these sweet succulents Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling! and even I COULDN'T kill them!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is great, I love the succulents in every port!

    ReplyDelete